- 1993: Establishment of the company in Gembloux.
- 1996: Implementation of MD Medical workshop. Maintenance – repair of surgical instruments is proposed to partners.
- 2011: Management taken up by Marie-Hélène Van Eyck and Laurent Blaimont.
- 2012: Certification of the quality assurance system ISO 9001 and ISO 13485.
- 2013: Laser marking equipment.
- 2016: Relocation to Namur (Vedrin) at the current offices.
- 2017: Launching of the Partnership with the manufacturer MEDICON.
In 25 years, MD Medical developed a unique DNA. Created upon the closure of the Belgian Manufacturer of Gembloux (the instruments D. Simal), the company focused on the expertise of its founders: surgical instruments. Even now, our company capitalizes on its in-depth knowledge of the world of surgical devices.